Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Big Band Memories update-Murray

I'm Murray Kent, host and producer of part 2 of "Big Band Memories", each Sunday afternoon from 3 to 5 on (we hope) your favorite station, All That Jazz, KCCK 88.3 and 106.9 FM. (Cary J Hahn does the first half, 1 to 3.)

I will check in to give you an idea of what's coming up on my next show. Sometimes the lineup changes at the last minute...last Sunday I did an extended tribute to jazz legend Jay McShann who died on December 7th. The week before I did a two-hour remembrance of Anita O'Day.

What's coming up this Sunday? As they say in radio-land, "stay tuned." Except now you can bookmark this site to get the latest news on your favorite programs. I'd certainly encourage you to let us know your thoughts about the station and this show.

Cheers!

Murray Kent
KCCK Jazz Program Producer

No comments: