Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Little of the DG Thing - Dennis Green

I've had a great time over the last few months, holding down KCCK's Saturday morning shift, which I dubbed the Saturday Morning Thing. I tried to do my friend Doug Jackson proud, and enjoyed talking with his friends and mine during the show.

We've recently added a talented personality to the KCCK stable, Ward Grant, to take over Saturday mornings, and even in these early days, he's doing a fabulous job.

But I already miss doing the show, and while I'm not going to joggle Ward's elbow, I thought it might be fun to play around with offering you some music in a different listening context.

Below is a link to a Spotify playlist entitled "The DG Thing." If you enjoyed my Saturday show, I think you'll enjoy this list.

And if you do enjoy it, and would like to hear more, let me know in the comments and I'll periodically post other playlists.

No comments: