Monday, August 13, 2007

Listeners at all times of the day - George

We recently received a call from a listener who had trouble sleeping one night and caught "The Brazilian Hour" during the early morning hours of a Sunday. She really enjoyed the mix of traditional Brazilian and Brazilian-flavored jazz. She wondered if the show was repeated during the week.

I told her that in addition to airing at 2 a.m. Sunday, it was also broadcast at 2 a.m. Tuesday. She was really excited to hear that.

"Are you up listening at that time?" I asked her.

"When I can't sleep," she replied. "But now that I know when it's on, I'll probably just get up and listen." (!)

Do you listen to KCCK at odd times of the day? We'd like to hear from you if you do.

George Dorman - News and Operations Director

No comments: